Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A small addition to the Serioulsy? No Death Panel?

There were a few things I failed to mention when I wrote my previous post today. I know that it is hard to believe, but I did not want to go on and on about the subject, but I feel ltike there are a few things that I should have included, and for that I am sorry.

First of all, The Constitution was loosely written because it was imperative that each of the original states ratify the concept, hence the Bill of Rights.

Additionally, in all fairness to the GOP a similar health plan bill was introduced during the Clinton administration, in fact nearly identical to our current "Health Care Reform Bill" was proposed by the GOP, namely Bob Dole, and the President (Clinton) declined to participate and all of this nonsense could have been avoided. Politics is politics and Clinton did not participate because of political implications and now, the GOP given a similar scenario, says the same. If Clinton had promoted the health care bill in 1994 then perhaps we would not be in the same situation we are now.

Maybe I am an Idealist and believe in the intrinsic good in people, but I truly believe that all Americans strive for the same thing. We have different perspectives, we may not agree on many of the "hot t0pics" but REALLY the division, is it that great that we should doom ourselves to the dismantlement of our core values? Afterall, we are of the same race and equal on levelness, with the exeption of creed.
I propose, put that BULL SHIT aside and act on what is right. Living in a contry that allows the freedom of religion and speech, we are entitled to our opinion. Remember, we are a GLOBAL socierty and everyone communicates.
It is our DUTY to participate in the governemtal process and if you don't (which is your choice) IF YOU HAVE A VOICE, USE IT
It is an opportunity to be heard, which id the acceptation to the rule, but without it we are lost>
FOR REAL USE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment